Insightful – проницательный
Creativity – творческий подход
Technology agnostic – технологический агностик
Recruitment – набор (кадров), наём (сотрудников)
Strategy – стратегия
Capability – возможность, способность
Volatile – неустойчивый, энергозависимый, не сохраняющий информацию при выключении (электро-) питания (о ЗУ)
Competitive – соперничающий, конкурентный, конкурентоспособный
Benchmarketing – бенчмаркетинг (деятельность по формированию стратегии предпринимательства, основывающейся на лучшем опыте партнеров и конкурентов, представляет собой процесс поиска, изучения и освоения наиболее передового опыта практической деятельности и технологии, применяемых организациями в различных странах по всему миру, с целью использования полученных знаний для повышения эффективности своей организации, бенчмаркетинг основывается на сборе и анализе общедоступной информации)
Interrelationship – взаимоотношение, взаимосвязь
To provide – предоставлять, давать
To predict – предсказывать, прогнозировать
To support – поддерживать, помогать
To disseminate – распространять
To apprehend – постигать, разгадывать, схватывать
To transform – превращать, преобразовывать, изменять
To optimize – оптимизировать
To relate – иметь отношение, затрагивать, быть связанным
To schedule – составлять список, вносить в каталог
To identify – идентифицировать, отождествлять, распознавать
1. To identify – to recognize something and understand exactly what it is.
2. Recruitment – the process of finding people to join the armed forces, or a company or organization.
3. To optimize – to make something such as a method or process as good or as effective as possible.
4. Interrelationship – the way in which two or more things affect each other because they are related in some way.
5. To disseminate – to make something such as information or knowledge available to a lot of people.
6. What makes Jack’s different is its flexibility in courses and creativity, according to Inna Demianenko, event manager.
7. The main tool is Molien's Theorem, which enables one to predict in advance the number of linearly independent homogeneous invariants of given total degree.
8. Nonetheless, the region remains a challenge for IFC, requiring a focused strategy and devotion of significant resources.
9. Write down all possible orbital functions for the three electrons and sort them into rectangles F whose rows and columns transform according to F and F under rotations and p3.
10. The Organization must therefore be able not only to attract the best staff to its service, but to retain them through the offer of competitive conditions of service.
So the Business Intelligence function was something we brought together just over three years ago. It’s something that as a business we’re very passionate about that you need to be able to provide insightful information to our clients in terms of how we’re managing their recruitment operations. But also for ourselves so that we’re managing our operations effectively. In offering business intelligence to our clients we offer a specialist function, so it’s staffed by experts in their field who are experts not only in recruitment but also in business intelligence manipulating data to great insight. We are technology agnostic, so we are able to work with all the different applicant tracking systems and sourcing technologies when we’re generating the data and I think that’s very important because there’s a huge amount of complexity in managing different technologies and getting great data out of them. So I think the key points, specialists, technology agnostic and very client focused. If I was a client and I was looking for key recruitment business intelligence measures, the things I would be focusing on is how delivery is going against my planned forecast of recruitment. I’d also be focused very much on the quality of the people that I was hiring and I’d be particularly in the current environment, focusing on the cost of hiring. One of the services that we’ve been providing as a business is to help our clients in the planning of their recruitment activities. It’s absolutely critical to get to link your recruitment planning to your strategy and it’s something that many, many client organizations are looking for help with. So it’s a series of workshops potentially, but also using dynamic scenario planning in order to understand the kind of capabilities that that client might be using three or five years, or needing three or five years into the future when they’re planning their activities and then we can cascade that into recruitment plans and make sure we’re hiring the employees of the future, not just the employees that they need now. I think business intelligence is critical in order to plan effectively in an incredibly volatile market. It’s very important to be able to link your recruitment planning to your strategic intentions, but it’s also really important to be able to react to circumstances that frankly, no one could have foreseen.
Be creative: The best ad
Be motivated: Your constant companion
I am your constant companion.
I am your greatest helper or heaviest burden.
I will push you onward or drag you down to failure.
I am completely at your command.
Half of the things you do you might as well turn over to me
and I will do them – quickly and correctly.
I am easily managed – you must be firm with me.
Show me exactly how you want something done
and after a few lessons, I will do it automatically.
I am the servant of great people, and alas of all failures as well.
Those who are failures, I have made failures.
I am not a machine though I work with the precision of a machine
plus the intelligence of a person.
You may run me for profit or run me for ruin –
it makes no difference to me.
Take me, train me, be firm with me and
I will place the world at your feet.
Be easy with me and I will destroy you.
Who am I?
I am Habit
List of questions for discussion
1. What would you say about your intelligence?
2. What can you do to increase your intelligence?
3. Why are some people more intelligent than others?
4. Does intelligence run in the family?
5. Does school make a person more intelligent?
6. Do you think scientists will create Artificial Intelligence that is greater than our intelligence?
7. Is there a link between intelligence, creativeness and humour?
8. Does intelligence make people more attractive?
9. Does speaking English well make you more intelligent than a friend who cannot speak English at all?
10. Who is the most intelligent person you know? Why do you think so?
11. Do you think all world leaders are intelligent?
12. Are we all born with the same level of intelligence?
13. Does being very intelligent make you happy?
14. What insults your intelligence?
15. What do you think of intelligence tests? Do you think they are accurate.
Для обсуждения данной темы присоединяйтесь к разговорным клубам. Студентам индивидуального курса разговорные клубы предоставляются бесплатно. А если вы предпочитаете обучение в формате разговорных клубов, записывайтесь на групповые занятия.