Entrepreneur – бизнесмен, делец, предприниматель
Consumer – потребитель, покупатель
Mail order – заказ товаров по почте
Strategy – стратегия, поведение, линия поведения
Orientation – направление, ориентация
Product launch – выпуск на рынок нового товара
Profitable – прибыльный, выгодный, доходный
Competitor – конкурент, противник, соперник
Product development – разработка изделия (создание нового или улучшение существующего товара)
End-user – конечный пользователь (человек, который реально пользуется продуктом)
To process – подвергать (технологическому) процессу, обрабатывать, перерабатывать
To exchange – обменивать, меняться
To capture – завладеть, захватить, увлечь
To identify – устанавливать, определять
To evolve – развёртывать, раскручивать, развивать
To deliver – доставлять, разносить, развозить
To anticipate – ожидать, предвидеть, предчувствовать
To distribute – распространять, заниматься дистрибуцией (товаров)
To purchase – покупать, закупать (приобретать что-л. за деньги)
To close – принимать (деловое) предложение, заключать сделку, приходить к соглашению
1. To capture – to get control of something from an opponent in business or politics.
2. Strategy – a plan or method for achieving something, especially over a long period of time.
3. To evolve – to gradually change and develop over a period of time.
4. Profitable – giving you a benefit or advantage.
5. To purchase – to buy something.
6. Having filled the drinking vessel, the consumer turns off the switch 25, the electric drive becomes unpowered and the spinning of the bottle is stopped. Then it is turned with its neck up.
7. The Bank of Russia shall exchange worn or damaged banknotes without any restrictions in compliance with its rules.
8. It had become necessary to pursue an appropriate balance between national policy orientations and international disciplines and commitments.
9. There are major uncertainties, however, about the ability of ballistic missiles to deliver CW effectively, especially missiles with ranges over 500 km.
10. If an international logistics system inherently involves fixed costs that can be spread by supplying many national markets, the global competitor has a potential cost advantage.
Online Marketing for Your Business
>> Brought to you by Businessblueprint.com.au.
>> Hi.. I’m Dale Beaumont: I’m the offer of 16 best selling books and the creator of Business Bllueprint. You’re about to step inside one of the live webinars called the new role of business. And you’re about to discover a range of tactics and strategies to help you to grow your business, faster and easier than ever before. So enjoy the video and we’re talking again soon. Dale Beaumont: Why online? I really don’t think we even talk about this too much, because if you’re not online you’re just missing out on huge opportunity for your business. This is from a very successful entrepreneur he says yes if you have a business you should have a website. Period. Without question. I don’t care if you one man show or 10.000 employee corporate giant if you don’t have a website you’re losing business to other companies that do. So can you get by without a website? You probably can. Just stick on the yellow pages and sit by the phone and hope they ring. But every single year that you do that. it’s gonna keep becoming less and less and less and less and less effective. Why, because your customers aren’t necessarily going to the yellow pages any more. Who has not use the yellow pages in the last 12 months? The last 2 years? 3 years? 4 years? 5 years? I can honestly say I have not opened a yellow pages in 5 years. If I wanna find something I go onnline. Ok right now the internet is become a filter about how make... people make decision about whether they’re gonna work with you or not, so people doing that all the time right now. So they might be kind of you know foxing you, making excuses but, what they’re gonna probably do is go back home, check out online and see what information they can find out about you. Now if they can’t find any information about you online, that’s probably not a good thing right. It could be a good thing because it may be nothing negative but there’s also a bad thing like this person is so good at what they do how come there’s nothing about them online, how come they don’t have a website. Or how come I can’t find their website. Ok .. and then if they go into the website and finally they gonna make it decision about wheather they’re gonna work with you or not based on what they actually see.. does this look like a professional company. Does this look like someone that I can trust. Am I able to build some ripper, prior to this sale taking place or do I have to wait untill I’m ready to buy and pick up the phone. Or can I give like I’m a look warm. I’m interested but not enough to make a sale yet. Can we develop a bit more of our relationship or just to say good bye and then wait untill they’re ready to come back in many cases they never will. But all you have wanna these cards now if you do a business, it’s called google. That’s how people make decisions about whether they gonna work with you or not. So who has a website here? Just to make sure.. ok a lot of you have website and before you to establish the most people that has website and actually making the money, that just the huge massive miss opportunity, it’s really important that you have a strategy for what you’re gonna do online. Ok.. unfortunately most people their strategy is I’m just gonna build a website. But what type of website I’m gonna build? Is it gonna be a single page website? Is it gonna be a multi page website? Are you gonna have one site or are you gonna have multiple sites? Are gonna have a database if so what database you’re gonna have? Are you gonna have other responders, if so what type of other responders you gonna have. Are gonna have a shopping cart? Are you gonna have one click pies or are you gonna have options for people to purchase multiple product so it can be a cross sales, you also can do upsales, are you gonna do a bump, there’s a lot of details that goes into helping people develop an online strategies and hopefully by the end you can start to think about what strategy best for you and we go from there. But I didn’t just wanna ignore it, cause having strategy will probably determine 80% of your success online is determined by the strategy and how you set things up and make sure that you set them up in the right way and not the wrong way. Hi.. I’m Dale Beumont. I’m the guy you’ve been wathcing in the video just there. I’d like to give you a chance to connect on our guide bases. Enjoy what you’ve learned, and you’ll like lear more, and please at our website, the address is www.businessblueprint.com.au. As businessblueprint.com.au I look forward to connecting with you more there and helping you to build a stronger and more profitable business.
Be creative: The best ad
Be motivated: Virtually no competition
While professional soccer is still struggling to find a firm foothold in the United States, in the 1970s the North American Soccer League marked the brave first attempt to introduce the game to American sports fans. While most teams had only limited success at best, one did manage to break through to genuine mainstream popularity – the New York Cosmos.
It was the brainchild of Steve Ross, a passionate soccer fan who was also a major executive at Warner Communications.
Max Ross told his son Steve: "In life there are those who work all day, those who dream all day, and those who spend an hour dreaming before setting to work to fulfil those dreams. Go into the third category because there's virtually no competition".
Source: "Once In A Lifetime – The Extraordinary Story Of The New York Cosmos" by Gavin Newsham
List of questions for discussion
1. What is marketing?
2. What’s the best marketing campaign you know of?
3. What’s the difference between marketing and advertising?
4. Do you think that McDonald's is a marketing machine for the entertainment industry that is disguised as a restaurant?
5. Are marketing executives good at selling us exactly what we don’t really need?
6. What do you think of the marketing strategies used in sports?
7. Do expensive brands use different types of marketing to cheaper products?
8. How do marketing techniques differ from country to country?
9. How much of marketing is lying?
10. Why are cigarette companies still so successful in their marketing?
11. How has the Internet changed marketing?
12. s there too much hype in marketing?
13. What do you think of McDonalds’ marketing techniques aimed at attracting children?
14. How would you start marketing a product or idea you had?
15. What is your opinion of marketing in the era of globalization?
Для обсуждения данной темы присоединяйтесь к разговорным клубам. Студентам индивидуального курса разговорные клубы предоставляются бесплатно. А если вы предпочитаете обучение в формате разговорных клубов, записывайтесь на групповые занятия.