© 2010–2018 EnglishDom
или войди через соцсети
Для корректной работы сайта в вашем браузере должны быть включены файлы Сookie
Мы ценим ваше мнение.
о том, как проходит обучение.
Новинка! Учи английский с преподавателем на SMART-платформе. Попробовать бесплатно!
Другие интересные видео
Про смартфоны и гражданские права
Общение с незнакомыми людьми
Математика в фильмах Pixar
Поделись своим мнением
1. I think web site look very nice
2. I pushed yourself very often
3. Yes, I do
Emil, thanks for your answer, but it's better to say: " I think web site looks very nice" and "I pushed myself very often"
1. Honestly ,most of the time I wish I could look better. Maybe I have a fatfobia ..:)
2. I try to workout almost everyday after a workday. It is not so easy and sometimes I think ... Do I really have to do it today? Then I remember myself that I do it not for a some stranger,but for my own body and health. So, I push myself to a limit pretty often.
3. She doesn't seem being comfortable in her body. I believe that being overweight ,besides bringing a lot of health issues, causes psychological problem as well.
Ольга, thank you for your reply)
Have a nice day!)
1. I think i am gorgerous and pretty girl))
2) I honestly don't remember:D
3) I can understand her position. But overweight can't be attractive. It can lead to different problems with health, like mental and oncology diseases. But i respect her speech and great appearance!
Анна, thanks for answering our questions)
Have a nice day!
3. we can see how it is hard physically to have such weight, she couldn't even breathe normally during her speech, no matter that she was just standing, but not jumping or walking.
as for me she was trying to justify herself for this weight and to assure herself and around people that to be fat is also various of norm
for me no matter if a person fat or superskinny or sporty, but i prefer not to be overweight , as i value my health
Елизавета, thanks for your answer!
Have a wonderful day!
1. No, I am not look great. Even more, I am ugly but that's OK. I think it doesn't matter
2. I just do warm-up exercises on the morning and it is sufficient training for me. In any case for now
3. I think this woman is a person who don't know what to do. And because of it she try to persuade the people that ugly fat bodies even better than ok. But it is bullshit. I was disgust to watch her speech and slides...
Вы используете устаревшую версию браузера. Чтобы в полной мере использовать все возможности сайта, установите последнюю версию одного из браузеров: