© 2010–2018 EnglishDom
или войди через соцсети
Для корректной работы сайта в вашем браузере должны быть включены файлы Сookie
Мы ценим ваше мнение.
о том, как проходит обучение.
Новинка! Учи английский с преподавателем на SMART-платформе. Попробовать бесплатно!
Другие интересные видео
Про смартфоны и гражданские права
Общение с незнакомыми людьми
Математика в фильмах Pixar
Поделись своим мнением
Мой первый комментарий на етом сайте.
Крутое TED видео, за последние полгода на TED ничего лучшего не видел
fine WHAT a ....
what is missing
It`s usefull to get change in life and destruction routine. I like it.
1. Motivation is what you need, what you dream about and believe in that. Motivation is not you need or must to do.
2. I'm motivated in many things, but I have no time to realize all of them. So I chose the most important things to realize and working on them.
3. If someone have no motivation I try to play with his self-respect and show him that he could be much better than now. And it works. People start think about the ways they can go to.
Antranig, thanks for your reply!
"If someone has no motivation..."
Someone is always in singular.
Have a nice day!
Motivation for me is some kind of the inner force to do something, even if you don't want to.
I am a self motivated person. I can find many reasons to force myself, the most common I call "why not?")
If you want to help someone with his motivation, try to write down a list of reasons, why it will be useful for the person. And I really mean "a list"!
1. I think speaker is right, motivation is impulse that appear with you for 5 seconds and if you didn't act with it you lose this try.
2. In some areas of my life I just do things done without any force. It's like ride on bicycle – you don't think about it. But in others I need to motivated and I do by system that I invented.
3. I am really don't know. I'm trying to not complain with people but it just irritate them. And this is problem for me.
Would be better this way, Coutvv:
1. I think the speaker is right, motivation is an impulse that appears for 5 seconds and if you don't act with it, you'll miss your chance.
2. In some areas of my life I just do things with little effort. It's like riding a bicycle – you don't think about it. At other times I need to get motivated and I do using the system I have invented.
3. I don't really know. I'm trying not to complain about people, but it just irritate them. And this is problem for me.
You are welcome ;)
ааааа, самое шикарное видео, что я встречала))
Вы используете устаревшую версию браузера. Чтобы в полной мере использовать все возможности сайта, установите последнюю версию одного из браузеров: